Additional registration for all distances of this year’s event will start at 20:00 and it will last until May 23 or until the limits of places are reached. At the same time, we would like to inform you that we have analyzed new information from the Ministry of Culture, National Heritage and Sport on defrosting mass sport and we have made a decision on further (!) changes related to our event.
Here is what “Pieniny Ultra-Trail” will look like in June:
– all races will be held on June 19, 2021 (Saturday);
– we anticipate wave starts of 250 people and intervals between waves of 15 minutes (if more than 250 people start at a given distance);
– start schedule:
Niepokorny Mnich: 3:00 a.m., 3:15 a.m.
Dziki Groń: 7:00 a.m., 7:15 a.m.
Wielka Prehyba: 8:00, 8:15, 8:30
Żwawe Wierchy: 9:00 am, 9:15 am
Hardy Rolling: 10:00 am, 10:15 am
Chyża Durbaszka: 11:00, 11:15
– the runs will be a sports competition;
– for people who do not want to take part in the mass start, we provide the possibility of starting individually at a different time than the designated one;
– additionally, we maintain the possibility of covering the courses individually on a different date until August 31, 2021;
– people who are not satisfied with the return to the formula with wave starts, may receive a full refund of the starting fee until May 23, 2021, please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com